Researching wildflowers is all about finding unknowns and surprise.
This place is one of the place I went to check on. It got flooded later. The other place is the creek next to the school. I didn’t get a chance to get a picture yet.
This are some wildflowers I found.
I got samples. I tried to get 3 samples from each kind of plants.
Then I identified them.
There are the surprises I found. A bug and a future butterfly.
After all I pressed them. Hope they will turn out to be good.
My next steps after it is dried is to make it to a wildflowers identity book. It should be really good.
(This is 3 days of work, not one.)